Chase Ford Productions is looking for a self-motivated and creative Marketing & Social Media Intern.
Intern should have entry-level to intermediate knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape.
The intern secured for this position will need to have an interest in the event and natural hair industry. This is a work from home internship with occasional team meetings in person and online conferencing.
At the end of this internship our intern will have successfully participated in online social media and email marketing campaigns and gained firm knowledge on the event management industry.
This is an unpaid internship.
- Available 15-20 hours per week
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate university program.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and manage deadlines.
- Have a go-getter attitude and a desire to be the best.
- Social Media Savvy
- Must be coachable and open to learning old and new marketing strategies
- Basic understanding of social media metrics and web analytics.
- Photography skills a plus.
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums and social networks
- Online outreach and event promotion using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Create visually compelling images for social media
- Proofreading and writing/editing blogs
- Brainstorm and research projects as needed
- Assist in building company’s brand and awareness
- Email marketing and list management
- Vendor correspondence
- Volunteer management
- Event day support
The ideal candidate is in their junior or senior year, pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising and Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or a related field.
Interested applicants please email your resume, cover letter, and any relevant class work or projects to: email@example.com with “Fall 2017 Marketing & Social Media Internship” in the subject line.