Just in case you were thinking about sitting this event out next Saturday, September 24, we thought we’d give you reasons why that wouldn’t be a good idea.
- It’s one of the most cultural events in Central Florida and the vibe in the room in amazing.
- The “shop-ortunities” are going to be awesome! With up to 30 local small businesses vending hair products, jewelry, clothing, makeup and more, this is not the time to stay home. Check out our vendor list.
- Your ticket includes access to hear some of the top industry professional speak on topics like natural haircare, womb wellness, vegan cooking, and more! Check out our speaker lineup.
- You can get free hair consultations or find yourself a natural hair stylist. I mean who couldn’t use a break from styling their hair right?
- Opportunity to try something new. Eyebrow threading anyone? How about lashes? Henna? Come take part in the services being offered during the event.
- It’s a chance to make new friends. Friendships are born when like-minded people connect.
- Our sponsor, Aunt Jackie’s Curls and Coils has the BEST samples, hair demonstrations and meet and greet opportunities planned for you.
I could go on for days but I trust that you get the picture. Stop and smell the flowers later now it’s time to grab your ticket and get ready for Hair She Grows 2016!
Event Details: Saturday, September 24, 2016.
Venue on the Lake – Maitland Civic Center
614 Maitand Avenue S
Maitland, FL 32751
$15 Advance Online Ticket • $20 at the door
Children 13 & under free with a paid adult.
See you soon!